Have you ever come accross any project where you need your customers to Upload Files ?
Using woocommerce we can create a product where we can allow user to select the material they want to use. But when it comes to take any image from the user woocommerce doesnt provide any inbuild fine uplaod functionality. So to overcome this i have came accross one plugin called WooCommerce Upload Files.
Here customer will be able to upload one or more files from the Product page, Order Detail page and/or during the Checkout process according to the purchased items …all done using visual progress bars! All the uploads will be bounded to the order and optionally to specific products
Shop admin will find these uploads directly on the backend Order detail page or as an optional feature they can be sent to the shop admin email address.
This plugin provides many features :
- Dropbox support
- Email notification & attachments
- Product page uploads
- Checkout, cart and order pages uploads
- Required field option
- Field visibility according to user role
- Field positioning
- Multiple files for single upload field
- Multiple files and quantity selection
- Crop images before uploading
- Extra fees per upload with special “seconds overcharge” for media files
- Customizable button texts (and translatable via wpml)
- Responsive fields display
Check out this article on How to Lazy Load Images in WordPress